Wednesday, April 28, 2010

When a tomboy gets bling - Part 1

I stopped wearing jewelry a LONG time ago.


Honestly, when my ears got fussy and demanded real deal gold, and I had to stop wearing rings and such because of my work, I sort of just forgot about the girlie bling and went for the mac jacket and workboots look instead. :)

And then I got lucky.


For my old crate stairs on So You Think, I won...
(above pics courtesy of  So You Think)




Oh. My. BLING. When I first opened the package, the sparkly beads stopped me in my tracks! I was instantly converted into girly mode once again and giggled and snickered as I put it on quick like! I felt like an 8 yr old girl on Christmas morning, you know, when you get the perfect power tool doll you've been pining for ALL YEAR LONG. 



The bracelette is sparkly and pretty and oh so glamorous! I love wearing black, especially when I get gussied up abit so this one is right up my alley. The button closure was geniusly woven right in with the beadwork making it effortlessly easy to take on and off. And it's comfy too! I forget I have it on.

This is where I have to tell you something funny. I attempted a photo shoot with the bracelette on. Good grief. My hand looked like something out of a Halloween bin with a non exsistent poorly done manicure and did the bracelette a total disservice. You gotta make a hand DO something I've found . So here's the shot I could live with.


I mean.. hello! Tell me I don't look hot now while workin' the power tools!  Wonder if steel toed heels are avail yet at the local workwear haunt?!?

Thanks Teri, for helping me look like a real gurl. :) I love it!

Do you have a favorite piece of jewelry? I have one more fav to show you but that'll be in another upcoming post soon.  I think I could get use to this! 

(Disclosure: this item was given to me for free, and my opinion is my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment