Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ah, spring...

Hello! Woo hoo...weekend coming up!

Here's a Spring card that I've made using a couple of In2stamps images. These two are from the Elmit and Littlebell Collection: Elmit in Tomato Can and Littlebell in Flower Pot. I thought the two images go so well together that I can use them both in one side-step card.

Here's a list of the challenges that I am entering with this card:

Pile It On Challenge #15 - Is spring finally here?
Passion for Promarkers Week 48 - In the Garden

The card stock I have used for the base of the card is a light green Bazill. The card stock that I used for the frames/mats around the DP's, although it looks black in the pictures, is actually of a very dark green colour.

The template for the side step card you can find here. The template however is for a 4"x4" card, so I adjusted the measurements to make my 6"x6" card.

Thanks for hopping to my blog. Have a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!


Stamps: In2stamps Elmit in Tomato Can and Littlebell in Flower Pot (can be purchased from In2stamps on-line store).

The sentiments are computer generated.

DP: I only used one DP for this card from Basic Grey Phoebe Collection called Angel Island.







No comments:

Post a Comment