Sunday, April 25, 2010

Christmas Wreath Tilda

Happy Sunday!

It's the 25th of the month...which means it's time for another Christmas card. This is the aim of the Christmas All Year Long Group of our Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group, to create a card for the 25th of each month, so that by the time Christmas comes along you will have at least 12 Christmas cards to send out (or more realistically 11 cards...LOL).

We're also doing this as a blog hop. A list of the group's participants can be found at the Group's blog here. The start of the hop is with Julie, who created this group and also organizes it. Thanks for all you do, Julie. My name is listed about two thirds down the list. If you're following the blog hop faithfully, you would have come here to my blog from Monique's blog. And the next hop-over after me is to Patricia's blog.

Here is my April Christmas card.


I've made this another easel card, but this time a round one. I have to thank the super talented Debbie for her tutorial on the round easel card and the many many inspirations she has given me.

I had so much trouble decorating the wreath. I wanted to wrap a ribbon around it. I tried different sizes and colours of ribbons. Each time I took them off because it didn't create a nice background for Tilda--too busy, even with the slimmest ribbon. It took the focus off Tilda. So I ended up not having it at all and just added some blings. Hope I haven't gone crazy and added too much.

I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
Just Magnolia Week 52 - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything goes for Christmas
Stamp Shoppe - April Challenge - A shaped card
All That Scraps - Sewing on your project
Crafty Catz Challenge #29 - Stitching
Dutch Dare Card Challenge #76 - Easel card with theme repeat something

To continue this blog hop, your next visit is at Patricia's blog.

Thank you so much for your visit. I do so enjoy reading comments, so if you can spare a moment to leave me a note, I'd appreciate it very much. Enjoy your weekend!


Stamps: Magnolia Wrapped Tilda from the 2009 So Jolly & Under the Mistletoe Collection, Inkadinkado Wreath.
DP's: from DCWV Holiday Stack Pad, from Provo Craft Scrap Pads River Rock.
Tools: Martha Stewart twig punch, Emagination candle punch.
Misc.: me&my BIG ideas rhinetones, Queen & Co. pearls shamrock green.






No comments:

Post a Comment