Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tilda with flowering vines

Hello! Happy Saturday everyone.

I liked how the flowering vines that I did turned out the last time on the card with the Easter bunny, that I had to do it again, but this time with Miss Tilda...LOL.


I was working on a similar sketch in my head, when lo and behold I found Maggie's sketch that she created for Sunday Sketch & Stamp. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she created it just for me...LOL...it's perfect for what I had in mind. But I am too late for their challenge, as it took me forever to do the vines. Oh well.
I was also making this card for the May home page challenge for our Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. The theme for the month is May Flowers.

And the other challenges are:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 108 - Touchy Feely!
Stamp Something - Something Layered Challenge
Creative Cottage Challenge 6 - Things with Wings
Creatalicious Challenges Challenge # 9 - Flowers and Wings
Stamp Shoppe - April Challenge with Spring theme


I've added some glitter to Tilda's wings, but I don't know if you can see that.

Keeping this short and sweet. Like everybody else, there's much more to do in my craft room. Thanks for your visit. I'd love to read your comment if you can spare the time to write me one. I'd appreciate it very much.


Stamp: Magnolia Bridesmaid Tilda (from Fairytale Collection?), Magnolia Summer Day Background.
DP: from Provo Craft River Rock Scrap pads.
Tools: Coluzzle circle templated, Martha Stewart edge puncher Lattice, Punch Bunch leaf punches medium and small, EK Success retro flower punch, star/flower-centre punch from Michaels $1.50 bin.





No comments:

Post a Comment