Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My 'repurposing in the garden' cat.


I have all kinds of oddities in my garden.


And one of them is an old milk machine. This resides right outside the front door. My pets are especially fond of this one because..


... it's become their rain water drinking hole! :) Even the dog runs for it after a walk. Once in awhile I'll clean it out to keep it fresh for them, but for the most part, the rain takes care of this one. By fluke. I didn't plan this!

Once some outdoor blooms have hit, I'll be showing off all the fun trinkets I have half sunken in the soil. Yep, funky and eclectic here too. No space is safe it seems.


"Ahh... run bug or bird! You are in grave danger cuz you're getting 'the stare!"


Nevermind. The cold fresh water was more enticing than you this round. Consider yourself lucky!

My repurposing cat. Takes after her human. :D

Do you have any creative objects in your garden? Feel free to post your url in the comments. I'd love to see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment