Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A New Look Is On Its Way To Isabella & Max Rooms



I have finally decided it is time to update the look and design of my blog.
I will be working with Shannon of Eightcrazy Design in June.

She is incredibly talented with a long waiting list.
I can hardly wait to have this process begin.


In the meantime, I was in the car with Isabella this past weekend
when I mentioned this upcoming change.
She immediately started talking about her ideas,
asking for a piece of paper.

She quickly illustrated what she was talking about,
carefully explaining all the details.
I think this girl has a future!

Then we arrived at my parent's house.
Look at all these gorgeous flowers!
Isn't this the absolute best time of year?



And speaking of spring...
Today is the last day to enter my Jump Into Spring Stella & Dot Giveaway.

Two Winners will win their choice of flower inspired jewelry.
Click here to enter.


Good luck and the winners will be announced tomorrow!
Janell

No comments:

Post a Comment