Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On The Road Again~

Me and my sister Holly circa 1970's (sheesh we're getting old!)

After we got almost a foot of snow Sunday night, the Hubby and I loaded up the kiddos and headed to Southern California to spend some quality spring break time with my sister and her family. Let's just hope we avoid any more aftershocks from the Baja quake while we're here, shall we?



Don't worry Frugal Friday lovers...MckLinky is set to go up tonight at 12:00 midnight EST. So get your frugal decor posts ready, and we'll see y'all here then! (Oh, and by way of explanation as to where my Linky Love post was for this week...MckLinky's server was on the fritz..so look forward to an extra big version of Linky Love next week.)
And please hop over to vote at So You Think You Can Decorate...I'd love to make it through to next week. ;-)



I'm off to soak up some nice Southern Cali sun!!



Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment