Monday, April 12, 2010

California Dreamin~

Seriously, I am one of the only people I know that could go spend time in beautiful sunny Southern California (we're talkin' temperatures in the mid-80's people) and come home with a wicked head cold. I mean seriously, how does one do that?

I'm pretty useless right now...so I'm just going to leave you with these fun pics the hubby took of me and my beautiful sister.


A true depiction of our quirky personalities.




Behaving ourselves for the camera.



Gotta get some rest so I can look half-way human...as opposed to having a red nose and weepy eyes...when the Princess and I get our pictures taken at our Thirty Strangers photo session this Friday.




But before I go baby myself, a couple of notes...

A double-size version of Linky Love is coming soon, I promise...

And just a reminder that you can catch my interview on FaveCrafts radio coming up April 25th.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment