Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Alice Lane Home~

A couple of months back, while I was spending an evening blog surfing (I know, shocking isn't it?) I happened upon some photos of a house that simply took my breath away. Well, come to find out, this Gustavian beauty was located right here in good old Utah. So after a little research, I learned that the decorating geniuses behind this amazing house were the lovely ladies at Alice Lane Home.





Images from Alice Lane


And then I starting seeing Alice Lane popping up here and there around blogland...and it piqued my interest. So when the Princess and I made our way down to Provo for our 30 Strangers photo session, I knew I had to visit the Alice Lane Showroom.



Oh. my. decorating. goodness. I had so much fun just soaking it all in. Luckily, the Princess appreciates a well decorated room, so she enjoyed it almost as much as I did.




I fell in love with this three piece mural map of Paris. (And the bed in front of it.)



Images from Alice Lane
I also really wanted to bring home this white mother of pearl button pillow....don't you think it would look fab in my newly redecorated master bedroom?


But, I had to rein myself in, so I settled on purchasing these two sweet little tin birds.




They now fly over my bedside table.



But never fear Alice Lane...I shall be back...oh yes, I shall be back.


For some more Alice Lane inspiration, hop over and visit their blog.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment