Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tilda with three flowers

Hello! I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

I have made this easel card, but it is not for any particular occasion, so I have not put any sentiment on it. I can easily add one on as the occasion arises.


For the front of this card, I have based it on this sketch from the current challenge at Mojo Monday - MOJO133.

Here a list of other challenges for this card:

Pile it on! Challenge #13 - Easel card
Cupcake Craft Challenge #85 - Make your own flowers
Roses on Paper Challenge 35 - Layers
Just Magnolia Week 50 - Punch it out!
Stamp Something - Stitch something
Allsorts Challenge 47 - Petals & pearls

This Magnolia image I am using is of course called Tilda with Three Flowers. She is from the new 2010 Hoppy/Spring Collection. She is also my favorite from that collection.


Thanks for dropping by.


DP's: Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari Girl Plaid, Recollections light pink dots, Chatterbox Botanicio Green Oak.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities labels 13, EK Success corner punch and border punch, flower punches from EK Success, Punch Bunch, Carl Carla Craft, Martha Stewart and leaf punches from Martha Stewart and EK Success.
Misc.: Vintage Attic Treasures pearls, Michaels ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment