Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Double-big Super-fantastic Edition of Linky Love~

Welcome to this week's jam-packed edition of Linky Love!

As you may recall, I wasn't able to do a Linky Love post last week because the MckLinky Server was acting up. So first up, I want to share some fun entries from that Frugal Friday Linky Party.

I have started to affectionately refer to this linky party as the "skeleton key party". This is the week I featured my own Restoration Hardware inspired key art. But I was not alone...




Nine is Fine shared fabulous PB-inspired key art (I love the addition of the locks to this piece..too cute!)




Fingerprints on the Fridge shared her own key art which was very similar to mine ...great minds think alike you know!! (Of course, she did hers first, so maybe great minds like mine copy other great minds...hee hee!)




Tidbits from the Tremaynes shared her hotel key art. Such a fun idea!




And finally, Mommy the Finder of All Lost Things created skeleton key shadow boxes. (Lovin' the huge keys she used!)



If you missed it, you can check out the other fabulous entries from this Frugal Friday party here.



Now on to last week's fabulous party. You all never cease to amaze me. Here are a few of my favorites.

Primitive and Proper shared this amazing sideboard transformation. I just love me some turquoise furniture...and this beauty is no exception. Wow.



Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss shared stunning and simple butterfly punch art. Gonna have to pull out my butterfly paper punch after seeing this one!



If you've been reading my blog for any length of time at all, you probably know that I have a bit of an infatuation with children's birthday parties. So you can imagine my glee when I found the most fabulous Alice in Wonderland birthday party ever at Tinsel and Company. It was so hard for me to narrow it down to just one photo to share, but I chose the lovely inviation. This is seriously a must see!!




Perfectly Imperfect shared a fabulous chair makeover. Robin's egg blue damask + nailhead trim + white paint = true love!



And last but not least, Little Red Shop showed off her kitchen's soffit transformation. Seriously amazing. No, I mean SERIOUSLY.



Thank you to everyone who linked up this past week! I'm SOOO looking forward to this week's party! Thank you for inspiring me weekly with all your Frugal Decor Goodness.
Thank you to everyone for your well wishes. Still fighting this stinky head cold. Wish I could breathe out my nose. sigh. Thinking healthy thoughts. Thinking healthy thoughts. ;-)
Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment