Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh, What To Wear?!

I will be attending a very special wedding in less than two weeks and I really want to find just the right outfit. I have nothing appropriate to wear hanging in my closet and I am finding it quite hard to make a decision on what to purchase.


Can you blame me? Ever since this event I have experienced great uncertainty when it comes to dressing up! But here is what has caught my eye...


Kate Spade's Jungle Dot Lucille Dress. Too adorable & too expensive!


Another darling Kate Spade number, the Summer Striped Jullian Dress. But besides pushing the budget, something strongly tells me someone at the wedding will be wearing this. I don't need to go there...again.


This ensemble from JCrew would be more my style, but are separates too casual, paired with a delicate little sweater? Tell me, please.

Oh, I am at a complete loss...it's a good thing I no longer work in fashion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment