Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bloggy Makeover~

So you may have noticed that I have given the old blog a little makeover. She was in need of a spruce up...some bloggy love...so I contacted Jenna at Q.A. Designs. She was a delight to work with. So sweet, so talented, so patient with me as we went back and forth with design details.

She worked up a beautiful blog banner...designed just to my specifications...then emailed me a design she had come up with on the side. And guess what? I fell in love. It was so hard to decide between two beautiful looks...so different from one another. But in the end, I fell in love with her version. I mean really, isn't that nest just the sweetest thing? And the colors are so fresh and springy!







Not only does Jenna design blog banners and buttons (Did you notice the cute new Shabby Nest button on my sidebar?) but she also designs invitations, baby announcements and more!










And she has her own Etsy shop where she sells darling prints like this one.




I think I should buy this one. (I'm seriously missing that California sun...spring break just wasn't long enough.)



So a big huge Thank You to Jenna!!


And please, my dear readers, grab yourself a copy of my new button!!


Oh! And don't forget that I'll be on FaveCrafts blog radio this Sunday 7:00 pm EST. Hope you'll all tune in. :-)




Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment