Monday, April 19, 2010

Linky Love~

As always, last week's Frugal Friday was filled with frugal inspiration.

Here are a few of my favorites...

My Backyard Eden shared a super easy way to create your own faux frosted glass...I'm thinking I'm gonna need to try this one!




Notions on Nesting shared a Martha-inspired idea that I'm going to have to adopt at my house...color coded towel tags. So cute!



Red Door Home shared a redo of a fabulous metal topped coffee table. I just love metal topped tables!!!



Another great furniture makeover was shared by House of Giggles. I just love the stripes on this demilune table! So fresh and beachy!



If you haven't had a chance to check out all the Frugal OCD (obsessively consumed with decorating) goodness from last week's Frugal Friday, you're missing out! Check it out here.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment