Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Art Prints for Kidz~

I'm a sucker for children's books. I simply adore them. We have a HUGE collection of them here at our house. And, to be honest, the thing that draws me to most of them are the illustrations. I especially love vintage children's book illustrations.

So imagine how excited I was when I was contacted by Art Prints for Kidz. They carry original water color prints and a large variety of vintage children's book illustrations as well. In their own words, "For our vintage prints, we searched for art from the late 1800's and early 1900's, cleaned the pieces and digitally restored their brilliant colors. When re-printing these vintage art pieces, high quality acid free and lignin free 32 pound archival linen paper is used."

And when they say they carry a large variety...they're not kidding!! There were so many prints to choose from, it was extremely hard to narrow it down.

I just loved this piece.




Beatrix Potter is a perennial favorite.


This little lady is sweet and whimsical.




When my prints arrived, I was amazed by the vivid colors and the detail that has been retained in each print. They are simply lovely! And the price is perfect...just $10 per print.


This beach print is my absolute favorite...I could design an entire room around this one...who knows? Maybe I will.




If you love vintage children's book illustrations...or are looking for some fun art for a nursery or playroom, Art Prints for Kidz is definitely worth checking out.


In the interest of full disclosure, I was gifted my prints in exchange for this review.

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment