Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today~

Because I have about a million and one in-progress projects going on right now...and none that are blog-ready, I thought I'd have a little fun by telling you all about today...





Outside my window: Moonlight. Finally got all those restless kiddos settled, and am just now sitting down at the computer for the FIRST time today. Sigh.







I am thinking: About an upcoming visit from my in-laws. (This would account for the million and one projects I've got on my plate.)


I am thankful for: The generosity my little family is receiving from those around us. People giving of their time and yes, even their money to help us out in this time of crisis. I really can't say enough how thankful I am for the way people have rallied around us. It amazes and humbles me.


I am wearing: My favorite jammie bottoms...fabulous pink and orange damask and a long sleeve pink tee.



I am creating: A fun photo project for my home office wall, pillows, and curtains (among other things.)



I am going: Crazy. Ha! No, but I am a *wee* bit stressed out lately. ;-)



I am reading: Stacks and stacks of home decor magazines. No books right now...waiting for some upcoming releases of "next-in-the-series" novels that aren't due out until November or so.



I am hearing: The Berenstain Bears theme song from the TV because Mr. Three caught a late nap and isn't tired enough for bed yet. Grrrr.




Around the house: I am working hard on getting my home office in order. So many projects!






One of my favorite things: Pedicures...and my feet are in dire need of one!



A few plans for the rest of the week: Dental appointments, Immunization appointments, Refinishing a small buffet, and about a thousand other things!


Whew!! What a list.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment