Friday, September 17, 2010

A Foxy Lady

Hello!

I was in a Christmasy mood--yes, even as the fall season is just approaching...yikes, next week! But really, is it every tooo... early for a Christmas card? A matter of opinion I guess. Anyway, I've used this In2stamps image of Lady Petronella.


Thanks to Erin for the use of her sketch that she created for Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #36.

The colour scheme of the card is to meet the Colour Create Challenge #53 - red, gold and white or cream.

And at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, their theme is Christmas colours. I am hoping that that doesn't mean I have to actually use the tradional colours of red and green.


The original image of Lady Petronella actually has her holding a stem of flower in her left hand, but I didn't think that went well with the Christmas theme. So I did some work masking the flower from the stamped image.

Wherever I colour a touch of gold on the image, I overlay it with some gold micro-glitter. I also use the glitter to frame each piece of the DP's.


Yay...weekend coming up! Have a good one everyone! I'm always looking forward to weekends, especially on Mondays...LOL. Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your visit very much. Take care!


Stamps: In2stamps Lady Petronella from the April Releases Collection (available from In2stamps on-line store here), PSX G3341 poinsettia, G Studio Holiday clear Stamp series 33.
DP: Creative Imaginations stripes, Making Memories Big Dot Rouge Paperie, Basic Grey Wassail Collection Cranberry Sauce, American Crafts dots.
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities Petite Ovals Large.
Misc: Vintage Attic Treasures pearls, Michaels pearls, ribbons from my stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment