Monday, September 27, 2010

Of Princesses and Daydreams~

Just had to escape the reality of reality. Know what I mean?

So today I'm daydreaming about being a princess. Yeah, the kind of daydreaming little girls do. Dreaming of pretty dresses, castles, and being waited on hand and foot (ESPECIALLY being waited on hand and foot.) Just not kissing any frogs...nope....no frogs. ;-)

Here are a few princess-y images so you can daydream with me.



Love this "Princess and the Pea" photo.

Lots of lovely vintage gowns...


So lovely.




I was completely smitten with this Alice in Wonderland party.

And especially with this cardboard rocking chair and castle. I really think I need a cardboard rocking chair throne. No seriously, I do.





And of course, my own castle. (even if it is imaginary.) Rocker and castle found here.

So what do you say? Will you all join me in a little daydreaming today?

Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment