Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Great Little Find At Target! More Master Bedroom Updates


When styling the above beauty shot for the Nail Head Trim tutorial, I wanted to find a small side table to place beside the chair. A directoire table was what I was looking for, but didn't want to spend a great deal of money, like the option below!

$765 - yikes

After looking at several resources, it became clear that I needed to take a look to see what was available at Target. This is where I had found a great little side table for the Home Office...so perhaps I'd have luck again.

Brilliant. I simply love what was found. The price, the style and the quality! I also knew that after the beauty shot was taken and the nail head trim chair was returned to the home office, such a table would be perfect in the master bedroom sitting next to the settee. And it is, providing a perfect place to set a drink or a stack of magazines.



(Did you follow all that, why things get moved around, beauty shots, tutorials, etc? If you are new around here, maybe not...just hang in there with me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment