Monday, September 13, 2010

John Derian~

I'm sure by now you've all heard about the collaboration between John Derian and Target. Well, I have been waiting on pins and needles to go to my local Target and see the pieces in person. I had been to my local Target a few times since the official release date on September 5 and didn't see anything, then yesterday as I ran into the store to pick up a few essentials for my invalid hubby, I ran across an endcap chock full of John Derian goodies.




My budget is next to nil right now, so I really didn't have much to spend. Luckily, the pieces are very well priced! Just a note: they are melamine...not ceramic...but that's okay by me.


I had my eye on these fun bug plates ever since the first press releases started popping up online. Now, I must tell you they are VERY small...almost like saucers, but that was just perfect for what I had in mind. I grabbed myself a cute dragonfly plate for $1.99 and a matching tumbler. They now have a home on my bathroom counter to hold a few essentials.





Then I ran across this cute little tray which I had NOT seen online. It too is quite small, but it more than makes up for in charm, what it lacks in size. It now has a home on my cooktop as a spoon rest.


Here are just a few of the other fun pieces that are available....
















Like them? I thought you would. So hurry to your local Target and pick yourself up some John Derian goodies. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment