Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Fall



Today's card was designed with another stamp set from the Heartfelt Creations Autumn collection called "All Seasons Tree PreCut Set".  Isn't it a gorgeous tree!

I was playing around with my Twinkling H20's again today.  I painted the H20 onto the rubber stamp and stamped it onto ivory card stock.  Using a variety of colors, I blended the different colors onto the tree to make it look like it was changing to fall colors. 

The top layer was created by stamping the smallest oak leaf, from the Heartfelt Creations "Open Falling Leaves" stamp set, with H20 "pumpkin spice".  I stamped it three times before adding more color.   You just need to spritz the stamp lightly between stampings.  The Twinkling H20's really leave a pretty shine, which doesn't show up in my photo.  A circle was cut in this layer with a Nestie.  To frame the opening I used a slightly smaller  Nestie and cut a circle out in the brown card stock and layered these with dimensionals over the image.  The verse is from the "All Seasons Tree" stamp set.  It was gold embossed then cut out with a Spellbinder Fancy Tag.  Gold brads were added to the tag and corners to complete the card.

The stamps and Nestabilities can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment