Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frugal Roundup~

Hey kids! Welcome to this week's edition of the Frugal Round-up!

Over 270 people linked up to last week's Frugal Friday...that's a lot of great inspiration!!

Here are a few of my favorites...




Perhaps it's because I am in the process of working on my home office, or perhaps it's just because this home office is fab.u.lous...but I *had* to share Red Door Home's lovely post with you! mmmmmmm.




I love me a silhouette...and I love me all things French. So make sure and check out La T Da's Eiffel Tower silhouette art. So clever!






Next up, House to Your Home shared a pretty and fresh dresser makeover. Love the stripes!



Finally, be sure to check out the Anthro-inspired art project at A Crummy Marriage Blog. Lovin' it!




If you haven't visited last week's Frugal Friday post yet, make sure you scroll down...RIGHT NOW! You won't want to miss all the frugal goodness!

I'm off to work on my million and one projects. Hope you all have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment