Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3000 Followers Event - Q & A

 
Q: How did you grow your blog?

A: Trust me... I shake my head everyday I sign in. I'm still surprised others out there like what I like. :)

In a nutshell, I believe it has to do with blog content and how it's delivered. I even wrote a post on the topic which is HERE. The info sounds very elementary, however do the checklist with each post you make and see if that makes a difference for you!

 In fact, I've written ALOT about all kinds of things. But they tend to get lost in the shuffle of it all, especially when newcomers arrive on my blogging doorstep.


Blog growing and newbie tips can be found HERE


Blog photography with a point and shoot HERE.


And let's just mention the vast amount of labels I tag posts with. (located at the very bottom of the blog)

Follow FunkyJunkDonna on Twitter

Are you a part of this crowd yet? I LOVE communicating through these tools! Join up if you haven't already! Facebookers especially get asked their opinions on what posts are desired next and  hints on upcoming stuff.

So!!!

Is there anything you'd like to ask?
 
photography...  decorating... junkin'... blog building... personal stuff... 


What would you like to know? :)


(answers may be in comments OR in a new post... I'll gauge it as we go)

(the All About Me linkup is Thursday night! Are you ready?)

No comments:

Post a Comment