Monday, September 13, 2010

Rustic Autumn Wheel

Autumn Easel Card

In yesterday's blog post I stated I had decorated my front porch for Autumn and I have had requests to show a picture.  Here it is.  I still need to get some more pumpkins and mums, but this is it for now.

Today my card is made with another Heartfelt Creations stamp set.  This one is called "Rustic Autumn Wheel PreCut Set".  It really works great for an easel card but of course you wouldn't have to do this.  I also used two additional pumpkins from the "Pumpkin/Autumn Vines PreCut Set".

The image was stamped using Vivid brown ink and was colored using Koh-i-noor colored pencils and Gamsol.  The cloudy sky background was sponged on using a large sponge dauber.  The large stamp includes three size pumpkins but I added to additional small pumpkins attached with dimensional glue dots. 

A piece of plaid designer paper was added to the base of the easel card.  A Heartfelt Creations border was cut and placed along the bottom.  The greeting is from the Rustic Autumn Wheel stamp set.  It was cut out with a Nestability and sponged prior to taking it out of the die.  Two matching plaid corners were cut and added to the top to help frame the picture, and a few pumpkin colored rhinestones added to complete the card.

You can order your Heartfelt Creations stamps from Joan's Gardens here.

This card has been entered into Mark's Finest Papers, Speedy the Cat's Challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment