Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dress Up A Tray Using A Stencil

I really love painting trays and I have a growing collection to prove it! The newest tray I'll be working on is being inspired by a striking trellis print stencil, great colors in an image shot for a Schumacher ad, paint colors from Sherwin Williams and an oversized tray.

Trellis Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils

Schumacher Color Inspiration via the blog Maddie G Designs

Paints from Sherwin Williams

Bradford Tray from Pottery Barn

Look for the start of this project tomorrow. This is the next to last project I'll be writing a tutorial on for HGTV.com and I have to tell you, I am tired! I would most certainly rather be in bed. But I've almost made it to the end of the list of projects, so here is the final push. After that, don't be surprised if I post a photo of my bedroom door with a 'Do Not Disturb' sign on it...while I take a really long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment