Thursday, September 9, 2010

Frugal Friday~


Here is my poor, invalid Hubby. His new home is our living room which is now decorated in what I like to call "Hospital Chic". Ha! But seriously, we live in, what is quite possibly one of the best neighborhoods in the entire world. They have really rallied around us since John's accident. That cushy chair you see him in is a lift chair that our neighbors brought over to us. It's amazing...reclines all the way back...lifts him almost all the way up when he needs to stand.


Today at his follow up appointment, we discovered he still has some fluid in his lung. If it's still there by this time next week, he'll need another chest tube. Here's praying that all our hard work this coming week will prevent that from happening. That means lots of lung exercise, and trying hard to get up and walk more. But, despite all his pain, he's a trooper. When I told him I didn't have a post for Frugal Friday this week, he told me I could post his picture and say that my carpenter was "out of order". I thought it was funny. Thank heavens he still has a sense of humor...we're going to need it.


It's your turn! INSPIRE ME this week folks...I sure could use it!!!


You know "da rules"


1. Please link directly to your post and not just to your blog.
2. Please link back to the Shabby Nest so that others can enjoy the frugal goodness.
3. Please comment! Show our participants the love!


Oh, and don't forget...you have until midnight tonight to enter the Rusted Chain giveaway...click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment