Monday, September 13, 2010

Autumn Love

Helloooo.....

I bet you thought I've dropped off the edge of the earth...hee hee. Sorry for not having anything to be posted for a while now. Sigh...but life happens sometimes...LOL. Anyway, I finally have a new card to show you.

I wanted to make a card for the Play on Words theme for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge 129. I have this cute sentiment 'Falling for you' that I thought if I coupled it with a fall/autumn theme would fit the challenge.


I've used this wonderful Sketch of Dawny P. that she's created for Just Magnolia's Week 72 Challenge.

A few other challenges that I am entering with this card:

Totally Tilda - Challenge #5 - Make your own flowers. (See previous posting on info on the flower-making.)

Everybody-Art-Challenge - Challenge 107 - Handmade flowers.

Allsorts - Week 69 - Colours of Autumn


This is Tilda with Heart and she is from Magnolia's Pink Collection 2009. I am not actually completely done with this card, because I have not finished the inside. I have the perfect image to couple with this Tilda.

This is called Tilda in Autumn Leaves, but she is from the very very new Autumn 2010 Collection, so I am waiting for the stamp to come in the mail.
All Magnolia images can be purchased from Magnolia-licous. And if Diana doesn't have it in stock, she can order it in for you.

Thank you so much for sparing the time to drop by. I appreciate your visit. Enjoy your day!


Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Heart (from the Pink Collection 2009) and Pumpkin (from the So Spooky 2009 Collection), sentiment 'Falling for you' from G Studio Clear stamp set Series 34.
DP's: Provo Craft Fluttery Things, We R Memory Keeper Lattice, Deja Views Shaorn Ann collection Red Oak.
Tools: Martha Stewart circle cutter, Punch Bunch leaf punch, EK Success retro flower punches--large, medium and small.
Misc: Studio G rhinestores, Recollections pearls.





No comments:

Post a Comment