Thursday, September 16, 2010

Exciting News


Before I tell you about my card I have some exciting news.  I have been selected to work as a designer with Heartfelt Creations.  As you all know I have been designing for Joan's Gardens and using these stamps for a while now.  I fell in love with Heartfelt Creations stamps as soon as Joan introduced them on her blog and I use them a lot, so it was very exciting to be selected to work on the HFC design team.  Some of my blogging friends are also on the team:  Olga, Linda, Clare and Giovana.   I am also looking forward to meeting and working with the rest of this talented team.

Today I have made another autumn card using four stamp sets.  The pumpkins and leaves were stamped on ivory card stock and sponged.  To give them some sheen, I patted them onto a VersaMark ink pad and using a brush, added Sparkling Copper PearlEx.  I'm sorry, it does not show up well in the photo but they have a beautiful shine/glitter to them.  To "ground" the pumpkins, I used the Martha Stewart grass punch and punched two rows of grass to nestle the pumpkins in.  The leaves were scattered around the pumpkins. 

The verse was stamped using Vivid brown ink and sponged with Tim Holtz Distress inks.  It was mounted on dimensionals.  Two brown pearls were added to the top corners. 

Stamp sets used: 
 Heartfelt Creations "Pumpkin/Autumn Vines Precut Set", and "Open Falling Leaves Precut set.
JustRite "Nature's Nested Sentiments" and" Victorian Nested Frames"

All the products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Thanks for stopping by.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment