Thursday, September 16, 2010

Staging a home for sale... that's empty. Part 1


Any real estate sales folks out there? Lovely folks wanting to sell their home? Potential future stagers? This one's for you!

I'm off today to play.. for a good cause. A few of them to be exact.


 Most of you that are avid followers, already know about the passing of my wonderful mom. Well, ultimately, that leads to the family selling her lovely condo.

( for newbies, you can read what transpired HERE) And updates are on my off topic blog HERE. I'm sharing this so others in the same situation can go forth knowing it WILL be ok.  {hugs!} )



 So, I came up with the bright idea to create a blog on her home with pretty pictures, reflecting a different spin on how lovely her place is. General listings just don't capture what I have in mind. So...

Today I'm going to lightly stage up an empty home and produce a photo shoot.


And gutting sections of my own home in the process. :)

All in the name of an inspiring idea, potential leads to other like minded work, a new portfolio piece, and the best of all... creating  a photo memory blog of her home one last time.


Which also leads me to gutting out the camping firewood and salvaged palette wood in my truck that has been residing there forever. Ah yes. One step ultimately always leads to another (billion). The hayfield lawn will have to wait for it's turn this round. I'm a little behind in all things homestead you see.

So, stay tuned to see the less junky side of my decorating.


Well... NEARLY is close enough, right? :)

I've also been working very hard on a portfolio of my own home I'd like to share with you next week. You haven't seen this type of setup on my blog yet, so I'm sure it'll give you yourself more fuel to create and dream your way into your own given passion.


Join me on this new little endevour, won't you? Let's go stage a home!

One slightly less junky artifact at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment