Friday, September 17, 2010

Guilty On Both Counts: I Love You, Blogs And Coffee


If you were to see me in the early morning hours, like right now as I write this post, you'd see me busy at my computer sipping a hot cup of coffee!

And while I am cutting back on my coffee consumption, (really, how fast do you need to move through the day) blogs continue to be a big part of my daily life. How crazy, I certainly couldn't have dreamed that one up a couple years ago!



Because of this, isn't it only fitting that this print, by Jen at Made By Girl, should have a place in my home? I saw it quite awhile ago and meant to order it several times, but never got around to it. Then finally one day I thought, what are you waiting for?! It arrived a few days later and it is perfect. While the print is currently sitting on the kitchen sink window ledge, the plan is for it to become part of an art wall below the window in the kitchen nook. This is a space that has felt incomplete since wrapping up the Kitchen and Family Room Redesign last year and art here would add a lot!





Here again is an art wall by Jen (it was shown in yesterday's post as well) that's very inspirational. I'll be referring to this when I finally get to work on the kitchen nook art wall. This is now two art walls I've talked about installing in my home in the last two posts. It's a good thing I have a lot of art just sitting around in piles waiting to be hung!

No comments:

Post a Comment