Thursday, June 11, 2009

You're so sweet

A happy Thursday to everyone.

I have chosen this vintage-image of Tilda with Cowberry Muffin for this card.


The card was created for the Friday Sketchers challenge #55. Here's the sketch provide by the very talented Jacque.

For this card, I am using the colours that were chosen for the challenge at Roses on Paper. "Challenge #13...A color challenge! For this challenge, DT member Susan would like you to use the colors Pink, Yellow & Green!".

I happen to have a piece of leftover DP that has all these 3 colours. And I have just enough of it to cover the front of the card.

If I put the sentiment at the right-hand side as per skecth, I would be covering part of Tilda's shoes , so I've switched it over to the left side of the card.

And I've decorated the inside this way:


I think that's it.

Have a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping and a comment would be much appreciated.

Stamps: Magnolia #255 Tilda with Cowberry Muffin and #531 Shelf with Kitchen Towels, Inkadinkado clear stamp set 97628 Birthday Cupcake.
DP: Provo Craft Wedding Bouquet Background, Chatterbox Roses Cottage Plaid.
Tools: EK Success border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment