Thursday, June 18, 2009

Celebrate today

Happy Thursday!

Here is the latest card I've created.

This card was made using this wonderful sketch from Sketch Saturday Challenge blog, their sketch # 55.

It is also for Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog. They are celebrating their one-year birthday (Happy 1st Birthday ladies!), so their theme this week is: Celebrations.

And... a third challenge here. Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog is also celebrating their one-year birthday (Happy Birthday to the ladies there too!). So this is my entry for their similar challenge for this week, which is: Let's Celebrate.

This Penny Black clear-stamp set that I've recently bought was a great find for me. There are 5 images and a few sentiments in it. I've found that most of the time when I buy a set, only a few of the images appeals to me and the rest I can do without--LOL. But in this set I like all 5 images--they are very cute.

For the inside of the card, I used 2 more of the stamps from the set.

See, aren't those hedgehogs just adorable? They are the hedgehogs from the earlier years, I think.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by, and would appreciate a comment to tell me what you think of the card.

Stamps: Penny Black T for transparent stamp set Tiny Wishes, Stampendous perfectly clear stamp set Everything Happy, Hero Arts F1843 Time to Enjoy.
DP: Me & My Bid Idea value pack paper pad Fashion District.
Tools: EK Success corner punch, Martha Stewart border punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment