Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tilda picking lilacs

Hello.

I've chosen another new image that I've received, Tilda Picking Lilacs from the Magnolia Chasing Butterflies collection. Isn't she just soo... adorable? This was a must-have stamp when I first saw a picture of it.

I've made this card for the Friday Sketchers Challenge 54. This week's wonderful sketch was provided by Jacqueline.

I think Jacqueline meant for us to make the shape of our cards octagonal, but I've chosen to have that shape inside my prefered square-shaped card instead. Should be okay, as most of the DT's cards are like that too, hee hee.

The border punch I used here is a Martha Stewart one. You know, I've had this punch for the longest time, but have not used it before. Don't know why, as it makes a nice fence.

Have a wonderful day!.

Stamps: Magnolia #287 Tilda Picking Lilacs, Hello sentiment from Basic Grey Bitsy Stamps Flower.

DP: Chatterbox Sky Cottage Plaid, Rosey Bouquet and Sky Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment