Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wisteria

Hello! Happy Tuesday morning!


I've made this card for 2 challenges.

This is the Carole's wonderful sketch at the Friday Sketchers challenge blog--Sketch 58.

And at the Roses on Paper, their Challenge #14 is: A Combined Challenge, Incorporating Flowers!

I've used the adorable Magnolia image of the Sweetheart Tilda. The DP's I've used are from Basic Grey Wisteria collection, thus the title of the card (I couldn't think of anything else--my mind's a blank this morning--LOL). The cardstock I've used for the flowers is a double-sided paper, but there's no name printed on it.



I've put some glitter on Tilda's blouse. I ran my glue stickpen over the entire surface of the blouse, dumped some glitter on top of it and shook off the access. I don't know if you can tell from this close-up or not.

That's it. Off to work! Have a wonderful day.


Stamps: Magnolia #315 Sweetheart Tilda.
DP's: Basic Grey Wisteria Violet and Jardin
Tools: EK Success border punch, Various daisy punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment