Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Love A Bargain!




















As soon as I could fit it into my schedule Monday, I dashed back to the HomeGoods store which was selling the two night stands I had decided on. Happily, not only were they both still available but I was able to negotiate a good discount on the night stand with the slight damage.

The night stands look great in the bedroom, and came in well under the $200 budget for both. The one on the right still needs repair, while the other will probably receive a new pair of drawer knobs once Isabella and I take a trip to Anthropologie to look for some fancy furniture 'jewelry'...they have the best selection!!

In the meantime, I am off to check on the progress of the Master Bedroom Retreat. The furniture has finally arrived and I can't wait to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment