Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fashion for the Under-4 Set~

Okay, so today I'm departing from my home decor emphasis and getting back to my fashion roots. (I bet you didn't know I had any roots...let alone "fashion" roots. ) Actually, my degree is in Fashion Merchandising, but I digress.

Today, I bring you Fashion as defined by my Toddler Demolition Team...Mr. Two and Mr. Three. These two have a very unique sense of "style". Basically, it boils down to: wear whatever you can find until mommy gets a hold of you...then you may have to suffer with matching clothes. Ha!


Mr. Two loves to wear his rainboots with everything...notice in this photo it is sunny...no water anywhere...but he definitely looks happenin'.
And speaking of shoes...I know you probably can't tell very well in this photo, but Mr. Three is wearing mismatched crocs (both left shoes) and not only are they mismatched, but they both belong to the Princess...hence the flowers and the pink. Mr. Two is wearing his older brother's crocs...about three or four sizes too big for him (but at least they match).
Then there is the ever-fashionable raincoat with jammy bottoms.
And finally, I had to throw the last one in just because I actually really love the little embroidered doggies on these shorts...oh so preppy.
Kids! You gotta love 'em!
Have a great weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment