Saturday, June 6, 2009

You make me smile

Happy Saturday!

I finally got my card done for the Magnolia-licious June sketch challenge.

(I'm constantly playing catch-up with the challenges that are out there. Don't know which one to tackle next. We've got possible challenges coming out our ears, don't we?. May have to start tossing a coin, hee hee hee.)

Anyway, here's the end result of my work. I'm finally using the new Tilda with Butterfly image from the Chasing Butterfly collection--she's soo.. cute. I wondered about the cap that Tilda is wearing. Doesn't it look like a strawberry to you? LOL.

This is the wonderful sketch that I used for the card, provided by Kerry.

And this is the inside of my card.

I've got a short announcement here. Woo hoo!!! I'm going to be a guest DT member at the Magnolia Down Under Challenge blog, for 4 weeks in the month of June. Kellie, thank you very much for the opportunity. I'm soo... excited. I'm tickled pink.
Thanks for stopping by. And have a wonderful weekend!

Stamps: Magnolia #345 Tilda with Butterfly, sentiment from Hero Arts LL169 From the Heart Greetings set.
DP: Basic Grey Blush Admire, My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Birthday Girl Plaid, Hot Off the Press Joy's Vintage Paper .

No comments:

Post a Comment