Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today~


Something a little out of the ordinary for my blog...thought I'd give you a little glimpse into my world today (or really yesterday since I write my blog entries in advance...but you get the idea.)



Outside my window: Overcast but warm, the Princess playing with our neighbor's daughter in their wading pool (while my neighbor watches and I blog... ha ha!)


I am thinking: About an upcoming trip home for some family weddings. Stressing about buying new clothes for all the kiddos to wear on said trip. (Not to mention some for me.)


I am thankful for: My little kiddos that smell like sunblock and have dirty toes from playing outside.


I am wearing: Shorts and flipflops...seems summer has finally appeared in New England!


I am creating: Pillows, pillows, and more pillows....special orders for my Etsy, gifts for family and friends. And a new slipcover for my roadside free chair!



I am going: to play chauffer to Karate Lessons and the park later this afternoon.


I am reading: Twilight Breaking Dawn (again...) and The Find, The Housing Works Book...(Lots of Heather Chadduck inspiration in this one.)


I am hearing: Snoring from napping toddlers.


Around the house: I am keeping everything clean for showings and hearing good feeback from the realtor who says that other realtors are impressed by the "professional staging"...(patting myself on the back)


One of my favorite things: The beach...hands down!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Breakfast at the lake on the 4th of July followed by a BBQ and fireworks...getting everything ready for Mr. One's 9-year-old Lego Birthday party next Monday.




Whew!

Hope you all have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment