Sunday, June 14, 2009

Restaged Living Room~

Hi Everybody!!! I had a busy weekend. But I promised you all photos of the living room...so here they are.


We repainted this room...the name of the color is Oatmeal, but I'm not sure what brand it is...and I can't find the can...I'll look and hopefully I'll be able to get the correct brand to you all later. I really like this color. It's darker than what we had on the walls before, but it is still neutral and it lends itself well to our decor.



And after my rant the other day about not removing all family photos when you stage your home, I had a commenter who mentioned that you never know who is going to see your home, and having photos of your kids on the wall may not be the safest thing to do. Well, when it comes to my kids, I may be just a little overprotective. So I took her comment to heart. I traded out the photos of my kids for some great botanical/bird prints I found on Vintagemoth! They look very Ballard-ish, and now the worry-wart in me doesn't have to worry.


And remember these little beauties from my trip to Brimfield? I borrowed this idea from those awesome sisters Kari & Kijsa and hung them on the wall above my piano.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment