Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Knobs For The Night Stand











A visit to Anthropologie to select new decorative knobs for one of the night stands took longer than I had expected, too many choices! This led to a case of major indecision. Eventually we picked out our favorites to bring home, see how each looked on the night stand and which worked best with the overall design of the room.
Go to www.anthropologie.com to find more fanciful home decor!





While they are all adorable the black and white floral knob is my pick, which looks great with everything in the room. When I return the other styles I'll pick up a couple more of these to also replace the closet knobs, something I hadn't previously considered. There is black hardware on all the doors in the home, so adding these decorative knobs works. Little details add up to big impact!

On another note, this upcoming week holds a special treat for me. A long time friend (all the way back to high school in Alaska) is opening a store in the area. I'll be spending some time helping her make the opening day deadline, which is fast approaching. I'm certain to be inspired and eager to share the details...

No comments:

Post a Comment