Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Silhouettes~


In my quest to depersonalize my house, without depersonalizing my house (remember my house staging mantra: depersonalize, do not dehumanize) I was trying to come up with a way to replace the photos of my boys in their room. Silhouettes to the rescue! I just love silhouettes...so timeless!
I have talked about easy ways to do silhouettes before, but this literally only took me 5 minutes! I simply print out photos of my boys in profile to use as templates, then placed them on top of some brown kraft paper and cut them out. That's it! I tried to get the sizes to match, but because I am not a tech-y genius, I just couldn't do it. So I opted instead for graduated sizes with Mr. One being the biggest and Mr. Three being the smallest...just like real life!

Linking to DIY day at A Soft Place to Land.


Have a great day~

No comments:

Post a Comment