Monday, June 29, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

Just feeling inspired by the amazing style of Heather Chadduck....again....some more. Thought I'd share a few images with you that I haven't shared previously. Love this lady's style. seriously.

Simply love this coastal/nautically inspired bathroom!

I love this chalkboard! It appeared before in her dining room and I loved it there as well. Outdoor lighting on the ceiling rocks! This is a look I'm going to have to try in our next house.



I have a crush on this color scheme. (Reminds me of my master bedroom.) And this lady loves numbers as much as I do...see the cute towels?


Simply lovely!





This view from her kitchen, through the dining room to the living room looks so comfortable I want to pop over for a visit...and you can see one of her numbered dining chairs...just love them!






This entry is perfection...I need to find me an old church pew.






A serene living room with grain sack pillows...mmmmmmmmmmmmm.





Pretty alabaster lamp, roses, ticking and toile. Perfect.


And my love of burlap makes me covet this light fixture. Wonderful!
Have a great Tuesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment