Thursday, June 4, 2009

Special Thought

Hello.

Here's a card I created using vintage Tilda image, Standing with Hair Bow.


Happy Birthday to Sketch Saturday Challenge blog. It's their one-year birthday. I've made the card using their birthday sketch shown here on the right.

I've also made this card using mainly the 2 colours from this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge: apple and pastel pink. And yes, I actually have to go out and buy the apple colour as I don't have that in my collection and at regular price too, LOL. As it turns out, it's a very nice green.

As you can see I've rotate the sketch by 90 degrees. The DP's I've chosen I've had for the longest time and never got around to using until now. Got them at Michaels, but I don't think they even sell them anymore--discontinued I think.

And this is the inside of my card.

That's it. Thanks for stopping. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

Stamps: Magnolia #209 Tilda Standing with Hair Bow, Sentiment from Inkadinkado clear stamp set 98842 Sourthern Belle.
DP: Arts Impressions Susan Branch Green Ivy, K & Company Brenda Walton Romanza Gingham, Autumn Leaves paper.
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment