Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flowers Say Hello

Happy Sunday to all!

I had a work/clean-up party (hmm...why do they call it a party?) yesterday at my community garden, and now my muscles are sore, sore, sore!!!

Anyway I've got a card done for Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog. "Challenge 64 - Quotations! This week we want to see you use a quotation somewhere on your creation!"

I am using another old-image Tilda that I have used numerous times (and will again and again), the Heart Jumper Tilda, one of my favorites. And using a very simple layout, this is the card...

I love putting flowers on my cards. And this "Flowers Say Hello from the Heart" stamp, I've also used repeatedly. It always seems appropriate.
And the inside of the card...

Have a wonderful weekend, everybody--what's left of it!
Stamps: Magnolia #215 Heart Jumper Tilda, Hero Arts C2553 Flowers Say Hello.
DP: Anna Griffin (couldn't find the names for the paper designs).

No comments:

Post a Comment