Thursday, June 11, 2009

Celebrity x 2~

So a couple of days ago I get a little package from Meredith publishing.


I say to myself, "Self, what do you suppose this is?"


I open it up and inside is a copy of BHG's latest issue of 100 decorating ideas under $100 with a card that says "This issue comes to you with our compliments...The Editors."


I think to myself, "Self, hmmmmm, I wonder..."


I flipped it open, and there on page 8 is my mini-mudroom with a great little write-up (and they got it right this time....beadboard not wallpaper!)


I exclaimed to myself, "Self, this is so exciting!!! More magazine-love for my little mudroom!"


And for your viewing pleasure...I scanned the article...you can enlarge the pics to read it!! (Just being a proud stage-mom again!)







And, I will post about some home staging tomorrow for sure! Anybody ever seen that episode of Spongebob where Patrick and Spongebob "adopt" a baby scallop? And Spongebob keeps asking Patrick to give him a break, and Patrick says "Tomorrow for Sure!" Yeah, well I really will post about it tomorrow for sure...unlike Patrick who never does get around to giving Spongebob a break. (Okay, yeah, it's pretty scary that I have almost every Spongebob episode memorized...I think I let my kids watch it too much...okay I know I do. sigh.)


Tomorrow for sure~

No comments:

Post a Comment