Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cozy Inspiration~

Since I was all caught up in my house staging posts...I neglected Inspire-me-Tuesday this week. Will you all settle for an Inspire-me Thursday post?

I got my new Serena & Lily catalog in the mail yesterday. I have praised Serena & Lily here on this l'il ole blog before....and I'll do it again!!! I loved their stuff when all they had was a line of children's bedding...but now that they have added bedding for grown-ups (like my 30-something self) my-oh-my!!! My latest Serena & Lily crush is this beautiful Ruched Quilt. I. am. in. love. Seriously.


I love white bedding, but the texture of this baby has me wanting to snuggle up with it and take a nap for an hour or two or three...mmmmmmmmmmm. And I really love the citrine green they've paired it with in this photo...so fresh and summery! (I wish New England would figure out that it is almost summer...I can barely get away with short sleeves most days! sigh.)

Now go forth, inspire, and be inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment