Friday, June 12, 2009

Post-It Note Holder & Gift Box

Hello. I wasn't sure I was going to do this challenge, but I actually did it and got the entry in by the skin of my teeth. Now I'm back editing my postings. LOL.

The Challenge is at Magnolia-licious Hilites. And this is it:
"How do you play?-Create your own "Post-It Note Holder & Gift Box"--Tutorial and instructions on Bridgett Owens blog HERE (thankyou Bridgett). Make sure it includes a fabulous Magnolia image and of course if it's summer themed that's great but not required."

I wasn't sure I was going to do this challenge, but decide at the last minute to try. You see, I don't have a scrol-pal so had to try to figure out the measurements. It looked like such a nice project that I wanted to see what it looks like in real life. Wasn't too sure if I could do it in time, by I gave it a shot.

This is my version of the post-it note holder and gift box.


I used the Tilda with Tag image . The DP that I used was purchased at Michaels at a really, really cheap price--part of a package they have at their bargain aisle. I made 2 post-it note holders, but the one that's sitting inside the gift box is unadorned with a Tilda--only manage to colour 2 images in the limited time--hee hee hee, that'll teach me!!!

Anyway, phew, I made it!

Now, bye!

PS. Well look at that, I was so rushed that I forgot to put something on the tag that Tilda is holding. I was going to write down "Leave a note" or "Take note". Oh well.

Stamps: Magnolia #325 Tilda with Tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment