Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dots dots dots

Hello.

The Magnolia image I'm using here is the Spring Tilda. I must warn you this card is quite colourful as the DP I found seems to have dots in rainbow colours.

This latest card of mine was made with 2 challenges in mind. The Friday Sketchers Challenge blog has this wonderful sketch provide by Jeanette for their challenge # 56. And over at Stamp with Fun challenge blog, their theme for this week is: Dots--the reason for the colourful DP.

And this is the inside of the card.

See what I mean about those colourful dots. I'm seeing spots now everywhere I go. LOL.

That's it. Keeping this short and sweet. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Stamps: Magnolia #342 Spring Tilda.
DP: We R Memory Keepers White Out Collection Explore - Tracks and Meadow.
Tools: EK Success border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment