Monday, June 8, 2009

Inspire-Me Tuesday~

Okay, so I promised you all home staging...and I will deliver. But the Hubby and I spent all day yesterday painting, and the house was a mess...sooooooooo not staged to sell! Instead, I've got an inspiring New York farmhouse to share with you all care of Country Living.








Look at that porch! And those french doors! 'Nuff said.

Charming bedroom with beadboard walls. mmmmmm yummy.

Lovin' this chippy old hutch. And the touches of blue are so pretty.


Hands down my favorite image from this house. Check out the built in hutch. Be still my heart!


Cute country kitchen. More beadboard! And see that cute little school chair... That would look great with a number on it, no?




All photos from Country Living

I'm a sucker for a drop-leaf table. Love this...the tone on tone cream is "to die for"!
Hope this little tour inspired you all just like it inspired me~

No comments:

Post a Comment