Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Art On The Cheap - Again~


Today I wanted to share with you all another art project that I did on the cheap. (WARNING: copy cat alert)
Perhaps some of you have seen this sweet little framed Nest from Melissa at 320 Sycamore.


Photo from 320 Sycamore

She was inspired by this sweet little Nest from the Nester herself!

Photo from Nesting Place


Well, these have both been sitting in my idea files for a long time. Since a girl can NEVER have enough nests... I finally got the bug to put one of these beauties together this last week. Here's my version...



I had a shadow box frame lying around just begging to be used, so I found some scrapbook paper that lends itself well to the color scheme in my master, and then just hot glued the sweet little nest and eggs right on! Project total: less than $3!

Edited to add: I have had a lot of people asking, so ....I purchased both the little eggs and the nest at Michael's Craft.

Now go get your nest on!!!


Have a great Wednesday~

No comments:

Post a Comment